Manager: Elisabeth Normand
The PIV is in charge of the full development of experimentations on animals (specifically on rodent models such as rats and mice) for the IINS research teams.
Those research teams have at their disposal a full range of transgenic models (KO, KI, overexpression of genes).
The PIV group is in charge of:
- The management and production of animals in A1 conventional animal facilities
- The well-being and care of the animals
- The genotyping of animals
- The management of housing and decontamination of animal lines in the EOPS facility
The PIV group is also in charge of planning and managing the animal experiments (behavioural experiments, transfer of genes ‘in vivo’, etc) in A1 and A2 facilities in agreement with the GMO protocols.
Finally, the PIV group offers support in the following tasks in strict agreement with the official ethical rules:
- Training in ‘experiments on animals’
- Writing and filling authorization forms for experimentations on animals
- Declaration of protocols to animal facilities and to the trustees’ ethical committees
- Importation of animal lines
LACQUEMANT Audrey, TCN CNRS
DESHORS Melissa, T CDD CNRS
BENAZZOUZ Rabia, IR UBx (30 %)
GROSJEAN Noëlle, AI CNRS (50 %)
ROGUET Florian, TCN UBx CDD
ROBIDOU Natacha, AJT CDD
GAUTIER Amandine, CN UBx CDD
BURGAUD Chloé, apprentice
Séminaire - 19 sept. 2014: Elodie Adamczyk, vétérinaire.
L’utilisation des analgésiques en expérimentation animale : modalité , pratiques d’accès d’utilisation et pharmacovigilance (Institut François Magendie)